Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-12-2014, 03:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
- Rep Power
Spring Partition framework - help needed
We are working in the Spring Parition Framework.The Requirements is
We have around 77 Stored Procedure which it will prepare some Dynamic XML based on Some dynamic Data.We load the static xml template using Oracle XML DB (functions) and pass the value.Now our requirements is this Stored Procedure we want to call from the Standalone client using Java Sprint Partition framework.We will pass the fromNum and endNum and all the 77 procedures has to be executed parallel and generate the XML and stored in the Different tables.
I am seeing in parition framework that CustomJDBCItemwriter will not be spawned further.IS there any way to execute this as parallel.I need some guidance and some sample working code.
- By Jack_Tauson_Sr in forum SpringReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2013, 12:16 PM
- By NoobSaibot in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2011, 06:47 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Spring FrameworkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:40 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Spring FrameworkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:36 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:24 PM