Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Pointcut + spring AOP
- 05-28-2014, 01:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2014
- Rep Power
Pointcut + spring AOP
i want to implement a logging aspectj spring-aop for my application for that i need to implement a logging aspectj but i have a little problem.
i have a package `com.project.service` and this project contain `4 class(class1, class2, class3, class4)`, i wnat to khnow the expression of the pointcut that let me implement the logging aspect only for the `(class1, class2, class3)`.
have you an idea ?
help me and thank you
- By uthpalaw in forum SpringReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 10:59 AM
- By vitaliy1901 in forum SpringReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2012, 03:11 PM
- By BALUBALU in forum SpringReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2012, 11:33 AM
- By savantics in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2010, 05:21 PM
- By nanaji in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:58 AM