Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Wicket and / or Spring
- 11-19-2013, 11:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- Rep Power
Wicket and / or Spring
Hello Forum members,
I am building an webapplication in Java and i need to have a clear concept of working.
I use Hibernate for CRUD operations to the MySQL database.
The IDE is Eclipse.
I am new to MVC frameworks like Spring.
Now for interacting with webpages i want to use Wicket.
Concrete: Is it necessary and advisable to also use Spring next to Wicket?
Because as far as i know Wicket can do the same controller functionality.
Thanks for your answer!
- By Markus138 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2013, 02:01 PM
- By ronr34 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:08 PM
- By aydeger in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2011, 03:19 PM
- By BobswYourUcle in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2011, 06:17 PM
- By lecgerken in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:37 PM