Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-16-2013, 01:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Rep Power
Does i need to use session bean with Spring Restful web service API?
i am newer in EJB3 World and in Spring .
i builds an API Using RESTFul web services USING @Controller and @Entity (Entity Beans) , but i am in confusion between take advantages of Session Beans and Using it inside Spring MVC Controller(Which Represent the Restful web services)
to explain more about my theory :
1- Client Connect to API Restful (Spring Controller)
2- Spring Controller Connect Locally to Session Bean
3- Session bean Connect with Entity bean , then process the request and return the result
Does i need to do these steps with Spring Restful API ? or i don't need to use Session Beans and Use only Restful web services(Spring Controller) and connect directly from it with the EJB Entity Beans ? Does Spring Restful web services Give me Identical advantages such as Session Beans ?
- By petal in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 05:21 PM
- By IceNine in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2013, 05:12 PM
- By MayaKannan in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2011, 02:45 PM
- By aakinn in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2010, 04:06 PM
- By parimal in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2008, 01:34 PM