Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-28-2013, 01:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Rep Power
Two spring web applications integration
I am developing two spring applications. I want them to be integrated.
How can I call service methods of second web application from first web applications ?
Can I call service methods directly or I need to call servlet(controllers) method ?
Is this the right way to integrate two spring web applications ?
My two web application are running in one Tomcat server and I dont want a network call.
Thankyou in advance.
Last edited by shahzadsadiq; 09-28-2013 at 01:18 PM.
- By kanmani16it in forum SpringReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2012, 04:51 PM
- By nareshthota in forum SpringReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2012, 11:31 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 11:21 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 01:53 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 01:52 PM