Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Spring with JQuery based grid
- 06-04-2013, 11:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Spring with JQuery based grid
i have a project were i use Spring and the SpringToolsSuite.
I have created the classes for the model and then generated the controller and webpages with SpringRoo in SpringMVC.
Now i have to rewrite the webpages to fit the requirements. The webpages are written as JSPs.
Each page can contain simple fields and tables. To have all required functions in the tables it was decided to use SlickGrid.
I could create a invisible html-table to provide slickgrid with the data and then use the normal bindings in SpringMVC to transport the data between Spring and the html-table.
It would also be possible to send any changes on the data in SlickGrid directly to the spring-controller with ajax.
What is the best solution? Has anyone done something in this direction before?
- By ramani in forum StrutsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2012, 09:27 PM
- By bunny in forum StrutsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
- By bunny in forum SpringReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2012, 04:49 PM
- By newbiejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2010, 07:57 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:17 PM