Results 1 to 1 of 1
What is RmiServiceExporter in Spring framework
Spring supports the server side of RMI as well Client Side of RMI. Service itself is written with spring and it is exposed as an RMI service. Here the bean is written as a simple JavaBean. There is no need to generate the stub and skeleton using 'rmic' command and manually and add it to RMI registry Like Older RMI Concept. Instead of that traditional procedure 'RmiServiceExporter' is used to export any Spring managed bean as an RMI service. It wraps the bean in an adapter class. The adapter class is then bound to RMI registry and the proxies request the service.
- By m16k2002 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2009, 02:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:42 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:21 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:57 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:30 PM