Results 1 to 1 of 1
What is RMI concept in Spring Framework
Spring support for RMI so that Services can be transparently exposed through the RMI infrastructure. So it gives a configuration similar to remote EJBs, but there is no standard way for security context or remote transaction. So other security frameworks or custom security can be plugged.
Service can be exported as well imported with some standard classes of SpringFramework. Spring provides 'RmiProxyFactoryBean' to use the RMI service and 'RmiServiceExporter' to export spring managed bean as a RMI service.
- By m16k2002 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2009, 03:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:40 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:39 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:21 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 01:58 PM