Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-05-2013, 07:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- Rep Power
Webinar (Dec 12): How to regression test Java apps on Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix us
Finding yourself limited to single-platform Java-application GUI Automated Testing? Or lacking true access to all Java controls? Automate your Java application, with true object-level access, across Linux, Unix, Mac and Windows. Supporting standard, complex & custom controls for Java Swing/AWT, SWT/Eclipse RCP, JavaFX, WebStart/JNLP, Applets and Embedded-Web applications.
Join Squish expert, Amanda Burma, and witness the true cross-platform object-level awareness with Squish for Java.
Webinar: How to regression test Java apps on Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix using a single set of GUI automated tests
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
Date/Time Slots & Registration Links:
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 10:00 AM EST / 7:00 AM PST / 15:00 CET: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/881581927
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:00 PM EST /1:00 PST / 22:00 CET: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/125820015
In this webinar Amanda will cover:
- General Squish for Java overview
- True Object-Level Access with Squish
- Executing Cross-Platform Automated GUI Tests
- Interacting with Java application objects, properties & API
Observe as Squish provides the power and agility to produce an automated GUI testing framework that's effective today and as your product evolves!
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll share links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.
- By flyhigh in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2012, 05:41 PM
- By roise_r in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:40 AM
- By Harris in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:08 PM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2009, 04:05 AM
- By rockie12 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:39 PM