Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-30-2013, 01:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Rep Power
No-Arguments Default Constructor and Nested Classes (Non-Static Inner Class, Local Cl
No-Arguments Default Constructor and Nested Classes (Non-Static Inner Class, Local Class, Anonymous Class)
Last week, I was working with different type of nested classes and found an interesting fact (which I overlooked up-till now) regarding no-arguments default constructor in some of the nested classes.
Before, I illustrate the example, as a refresher, lets briefly look how many types of Nested Classes are supported in Java...
Consider following class, in which I tried to create all different sorts of test cases regarding nested classes. Although I don?t wanted to add any extra code to illustrate these cases, but in order to gain ?access? to certain members, I had to open doors here and there, please ignore them...
Click here to Read More
Subscribe to Code Of The Day via: RSS Feed | Google Friend Connect
- By Ray in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-03-2012, 09:13 PM
- By Googol in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2012, 10:50 AM
- By ScotDiddle in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:47 PM
- By exeye0h in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:00 PM
- By rinke in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 06-30-2009, 08:15 AM