Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-24-2013, 01:39 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Rep Power
Integrating Google URL Shortener API in Java Applications using Scribe-Java and GSon
Quick and Easy Integration of Google URL Shortener API in your Java Applications using Scribe-Java and GSon
This post is about a quick and easy integration of Google?s URL Shortener Service/API in your Java Applications using popular APIs like Scribe-Java and Google?s GSon.
The good part about this integration is that you don?t need to do additional steps to register your application with the Service APIs, because in this case, the Google?s URL Shortener Service can be accessed ?anonymously?, with out having the need to register the application and performing the authentication and authorization steps.
Click here to Read More
Subscribe to Code Of The Day via: RSS Feed | Google Friend Connect
- By smhumayun in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2013, 02:21 AM
- By smhumayun in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2013, 08:35 PM
- By danoc93 in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2012, 04:44 PM
- By ckask in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:55 PM
- By ak88 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2010, 03:41 PM