Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-16-2013, 04:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Rep Power
Re: Is there any way to encrypt executable JAR file?
What about Shield4J (shield4j.com)? It's an online service to obfuscate and encrypt Java classes. You can upload your Java applications as Jar archives. It has several profiles for main-based apps, applets, web apps, ... and can encrypt Strings too.
- By basfot in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 07-16-2013, 05:10 PM
- By sarwar1234 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2011, 09:29 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2010, 02:03 PM
- By BeeGee in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:35 PM
- By aRTx in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2009, 11:26 AM