Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-18-2013, 12:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Innovative IDE for Visual & Text-Based Programming
I'd like to shortly introduce you to VRL-Studio, an IDE that combines visual and text-based programming. Projects are developed at runtime! That is, IDE and application share the same JVM. That is great for prototyping, teaching and experimentation.
Interactive user interfaces for all objects/classes are generated automatically. VRL-Studio can also be used as an interactive visual shell.
If you like Groovy (also useful if you want to learn/teach Java basics) you should definitely check it out - it's free!
Here's the link: www.vrl-studio.mihosoft.eu
What do you think? Please send us feedback!
Homepage: mihosoft | Programming, Art, Linux, Free Softwareâ€¦
Goethe-Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen (G-CSC)
60325 Frankfurt am Main
- 06-18-2013, 02:32 AM #2
- By Daryn in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2012, 05:53 AM
- By czarcalvinsk in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2012, 11:57 PM
- By xenogenx in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 04:39 PM
- By mustachMan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:11 AM
- By sknn in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2008, 03:30 PM