Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-30-2012, 11:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Chernogolovka (Russian Federation)
- Rep Power
LilacServer - the new approach in creating websites with Java
Let me please introduce the new software product - LilacServer.
Its official website: http://lilacserver.com/
The product offers an alternate approach in developing websites in Java!
This software is all-in-one tool:
- the high-performance webserver created in Java NIO;
- the template engine employing declarative language Lilac;
- the framework with its own API.
More features of interest:
- built-in support for databases via JDBC;
- integrated localization facilities;
- sophisticated caching capabilities;
- support of sessions, mulitpart-forms and file uploads;
- support of third-party libraries;
- web-based management interface;
- and so on.
I guess this information would be valuable for all web developers that use Java.
More information can be found here: http://lilacserver.com/en/home/about/
Ugh! Almost forgot to say...
LilacServer is free for use in any projects (commercial as well) and can be downloaded for free at its official website!
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2011, 07:01 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 07:06 PM
- By Phoenix Dogstar in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2011, 06:11 AM
- By Toirniuil in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:37 PM
- By Meta in forum New To JavaReplies: 21Last Post: 03-18-2010, 10:45 AM