Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-28-2012, 10:42 PM #1
Weapon M - Java TradeWars Client
For the past several months, I've been working on a Java client for the classic game TradeWars 2002. I figure there are some people here who remember that game. But my project should also be of interest to anyone who's learning Java programming or interested in video game AI. The project grew out of my own frustration with the scripting limitations of other TradeWars clients. Not only is my client written in Java, but it loads user-supplied scripts written in Java, and I'm developing a rich and powerul scripting API. In addition to my main goal of invigorating the TradeWars community, I'm designing Weapon M as a tool for novice programmers to jump into game programming. I'd be thrilled if it were ever used in an academic setting.
Here's my Kickstarter: Weapon M by Kevin Krumwiede — KickstarterGet in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- 09-01-2012, 05:41 AM #2
Re: Weapon M - Java TradeWars Client
Going into the last weekend of the funding period, I just need nine more $25 contributors.Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By Xerces in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2012, 03:07 AM
- By chanphat01001 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2012, 09:48 AM
- By chanphat01001 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2012, 03:07 AM
- By saru88 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2008, 03:12 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:18 AM