Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-10-2012, 01:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
this is a simple ajax "keyup" example
i did not find a simple jsf 2 ajax example online, so heres my try:
the .war archive:
this is the ajaxguessnumber example (modified to work on "keyup") from the oracle tutorial. you cant download this directly from oracle...they just make it overly complicated to get the turotial.
its been modified to work with maven2.
all you need for the above .war archive is glassfish/tomcat/other app that can read .war archives.
the example lets you input a number and when you release the number key you pressed the server will read the input and report back to you if you guessed the right number.
have fun :)
Last edited by julius; 08-10-2012 at 02:23 PM.
- By CuppaCoffee in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2012, 06:04 AM
- By needSolution in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2011, 02:15 AM
- By sultanofswing in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:20 PM
- By nitinb4u in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:35 AM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM