Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-10-2012, 03:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
Call for papers and participation isset 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION
International Symposium on Standards in Engineering and Technology (ISSET 2012)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - Delhi Technological University (IEEE-DTU)
New Delhi, India 4-6 October 2012
Last date of submission of paper : 15 july 2012
Paper acceptance notification : 05 aug 2012
Submission of final poster : 04 oct 2012
At IEEE DTU, one relentlessly endeavors to quench the inquisitiveness and enhance the technical skills and acumen of young engineers. The ISSET 2012 (technically sponsored by IEEE Standards Association) is aimed at the same.
The International Symposium on Standards in Engineering and Technology 2012 is being organized in Delhi Technological University on the 4th, 5th, and 6th of October 2012. The symposium will focus on the Development of Standards in the fields of Smart Grid, Nuclear Power and Computer Technology.
The symposium attempts to familiarize participants with the process that is DEVELOPMENT OF STANDARDS and highlight the role that students can play in it.
There would be 2 keynote lectures per day (total 6 lectures) on standards in the aforementioned three areas to be delivered by eminent industry professionals involved in development of standards. Besides these, panel discussions and group activities on ‘Importance and role of students in Development of Standards’ shall also be conducted.
ISSET 2012 also organizes a POSTER PRESENTATION COMPETITION in the fields of Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Computer Engineering and invites students at the undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral levels to take part in it. The topics for the Poster Presentation competition are:
Electrical Electronics Computer Technology
Circuit Breakers (CB) Signal processing Database systems
Automation Technology Sensor networks Network and computer security
Electrical Machines and Drives Soft computing techniques Software engineering
Magnetism, circuit and system Embedded systems Artificial intelligence
Power system and security VLSI circuits and systems Machine learning
Hybrid Energy storage Computer vision Data mining
Bidirectional Energy transfer Mechatronics Pervasive computing
Advanced metering Robotics Soft computing
Power Electronics applications for Smart Grid
Instructions for Authors
1. The matter for the proposed Poster shall be submitted as a paper.
2. All the papers should be submitted in IEEE double column format limited to 2 pages.
3. The papers shall be original and unpublished and shall not be currently under consideration for any other event.
4. Papers can be submitted after registering on the symposium website http://isset.dcetech.com/.
5. As per the IEEE norms, the papers submitted will undergo a peer review process for short listing.
6. Authors of the short listed papers shall be notified for Poster presentation in ISSET-2012.
7. Some of the selected papers of the Poster Presentation will be published in the ISSET 2012 newsletter.
All interested candidates are required to register on the symposium website and send in their abstracts (1 typed A4 size sheet adhering to the standard IEEE format). Shortlisted candidates shall be duly notified about their selection and shall be invited to present their posters at the symposium.
Best Poster Award (BPA):
Each of the above three fields (tracks) shall have two Best Poster Awards, one for UG and other for PG & Doctoral category. Posters for the BPA shall be judged by technical experts of symposium.
Submission of Paper : 15 July 2012
Notification of Acceptance : 05 Aug 2012
Registration and Contact Details :
The registration for ISSET 2012 opens on the 1st of June on the symposium website http://isset.dcetech.com/ and is free and open to all.
For further details,
For further inquiries please send your email to email@example.com .
For information on various categories and paper-format to be invited, follow the links given below.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2012, 06:36 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:02 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2012, 06:49 PM
- By africanhacker in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 03-24-2011, 03:41 PM
- By Julie in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2008, 06:20 AM