Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Keytool Interface
- 05-27-2012, 03:33 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
Hello fellow applet developers....
To me it was annoying having to sign applets via the console so I created an interface for keytool, and I though maybe other people may find it useful.
This is a very basic applet signing tool, and depending on feedback I may improve it :)
- Certificate Generation
- Sign Applets Certificates (Using jarsigner)
- Maintain Certificates
It also removes those annoying yellow warning triangles on applets (because the applet is signed).
For a brief overview on signed/unsigned applets read the Oracle Documentation: What Applets Can and Cannot Do (The Java™ Tutorials > Deployment > Java Applets)
Here it is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/keytoolinterfac/
Hope you enjoy,
- 05-27-2012, 05:25 AM #2
- By aditya_22cent in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2011, 02:55 PM
- By revathi17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:06 AM
- By jamesEdwards in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2009, 09:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:06 AM