Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-16-2012, 02:35 PM #1
Let's Bounce! (game I made for LD warmup weekend)
Happy Monday all!
This past weekend I made a game for Ludum Dare's warmup weekend. You control a bouncing ball, and the idea is to bounce your ball higher than the other balls (they WILL try to interfere with you) to reach the goal height to win. Check it out if you feel like it: Let's Bounce!
Ludum Dare is a programming contest where you have 48 hours to create a game around a theme that's announced at the beginning of the contest. This was just a warmup weekend, where people submit little games as practice for the main event. Ludum Dare itself is this coming weekend, and it's a lot of fun, so anybody who's into game programming should check it out!
Also posted here.
Last edited by KevinWorkman; 04-16-2012 at 04:57 PM.
- By Bowsan22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:12 AM
- By paulmmj in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2011, 08:44 PM
- By ChuckLS in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2009, 04:54 PM
- By adlb1300 in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2007, 02:58 PM
- By adlb1300 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2007, 07:48 AM