Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-21-2011, 05:01 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
The Responsibilities of Web Front End
In last article (Data Exchange Format between Web Front End and Web Back End), we talked about data exchange formats between Web Front End and Web Back End. And In web application, we choose JSON as data exchange format.
In Role Division in the development of Web Application, we mentioned that our goal is to implement parallel development between Web Front End and Web Back End. After determining the format of data exchange – JSON, we need to clarify the responsibilities of Web Front End.
In my experience, I think the responsibilities of Web Front End should be as below.
1. Validate request
2. Transfer request to Web Back End
3. Render response from Web Back End
From: Jacky Cui's Java Home: The Responsibilities of Web Front End
- By Gobi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:41 PM
- By sunnyjain in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:22 AM
- By nativeoak in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2010, 09:03 PM
- By Eku in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 28Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:21 AM
- By AshleyNYC in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2008, 06:25 PM