Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: A better Java logger
- 09-09-2010, 02:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
A better Java logger
Yet another logger implementation. This logger has many features that make if different from existing loggers, namely:
Efficiency; access via an interface; entries routed by logging level; functionality specific to each logging level;
define your own logging levels; a single global logger; unique message numbers; separation of functions;
set logging levels by 'category'; change logging levels dynamically; redirect to / from java.logging, log4j and Apache logger;
safe, asynchronous logging.
Free evaluation; free for non-commercial use.
More details at www.datamorphisms.com.
- By rameshraj in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:26 PM
- By JonJacobs in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2010, 03:19 PM
- By rnvrnv in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 02:38 PM
- By itaipee in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:35 PM
- By paul in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:14 AM