Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Entity - Data Interchange Format
- 09-01-2010, 09:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- England, UK
- Rep Power
Entity - Data Interchange Format
I wanted to introduce you all to a project i started about 2 months ago now. It is a data interchange format smaller than both XML and json and it goes by the name of Entity.
Entity is a text based human readable format. And all of the libraries are free to use for none profit use
The project is still very young but already has support on many of the major platforms. Suggestions for the next platform to support are always welcome.
You can find out more about Entity at: Entity - JSON Alternative, XML Alternative.
If you want to keep up with the latest entity news please follow the project
on twitter. Wayne IV Mike (entity_format) on Twitter
Wayne IV Mike.
- By Krooger in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2010, 10:40 AM
- By mahipal_reddy621 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:21 AM
- By gustio in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2008, 12:26 PM
- By Santhosh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:20 PM
- By paul in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:10 AM