Action(s) is looking for testers
We are looking for beta tester for our new free software: Action(s) - an all-new tool to accomplish time-consuming, repetitive manual tasks quickly, efficiently, and effortlessly. Action(s) does not require any knowledge of scripting languages or code writing. Instead, automation “workflow” are created and executed simply by dragging and dropping individual steps of a process into an actions window.
More information at Action(s) beta - app.jbbres.com
* Easy-to-use interface: Action(s) comes with a library of dozens of actions that users can browse or search to find exactly what they need. Actions are dragged and dropped from the library to create workflows.
* Complete control: the pre-installed actions allow manipulation of files and folders, image cropping, scaling, conversion, and adjustment, command line execution, variable storage and access and much more.
* Extendable architecture: Developers can easily create and share their own actions.
* Re-usable: Display controls allow action parameters to be customized each time a workflow is executed; encapsulated flow design enables workflows to be used within other workflows.
* Portable: Java and XML format used by Action(s) ensure that workflows can be shared with others, whatever they are using a Mac or a PC.
Available in English and French.
Action(s) is compatible Mac and PC.
More information: Action(s) beta - app.jbbres.com
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question or comment.