Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-18-2010, 12:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Is Java ready for Carrier Grade Applications?
The ability to reduce the development time of carrier-grade applications is critical!
While there is no single "right" software language – Java is way ahead for those looking to extend their service portfolio at the same time as capturing network efficiencies.
So, whether you’re new to Java or are familiar with the pain associated with the limitations of other technologies, you will want to attend this informative webinar to learn more about how Java can help you in building better carrier-grade solutions.
Inviting all the evangelists from the Java community to an informative webinar, that will examine:
• The evolved practices associated with Java
• Compare Java with conventional carrier-class technologies like C on parameters like Performance, Availability, Scalability, Extensibility, Fault Tolerance and Developer Productivity
We will also share a case study on attempting iterative development for Java based projects.
Book your spot today! Register at http://www.impetus.com/featured_webinar?eventid=20
- By cold in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:07 AM
- By Sara_21 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:45 PM
- By Starr29 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2009, 06:21 PM
- By Starr29 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:38 PM
- By Starr29 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2009, 02:02 AM