Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-02-2009, 08:45 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Search Array for Account Number Link
I hope that this will apply to guidelines of this forum.
I am trying to create a program that has a class with a method that accepts a charge account number as an argument. Then the method should determine if the account number is valid by comparing it to the list of accounts in a text file (Accounts.txt which is supplied but another "company" might use a different name). Then method should return a boolean value of true if the account is found. The method should use sequential search of ArrayList to find the target account.
I have posted on DANIWEB (didn't know any others at the time) the whole thing.
As stated on the other forum, I have completed a lot of the code but stuck on the search part.
The link to the thread is: daniweb.com/forums/thread234580.html
Thanks for the assistance. I'm going to work on it myself some more.
- By ravinda in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2009, 09:16 AM
- By 2BOrNot2B in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2009, 05:52 PM
- By CirKuT in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 09-14-2008, 06:26 AM
- By BHCluster in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:34 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2008, 08:45 PM