Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: New Java Hearts Applet!
- 02-18-2009, 07:01 AM #1
- 03-08-2009, 05:02 AM #2
Just updated the Hearts game to version 1.1.0. Fixed a few bugs, changed some elements of the GUI, added a few buttons and sounds, cleaned up the code, insured the game ends when a player scores 100 and show a game over screen along with music.
Please goto Mighty Realms to check it out!
Please, please post here if you find any problems or if you would like to comment about the game.
The game is created with just the standard Java AWT, no third party Rendering so Images may load slowly at first, but once your cache has loaded them, the game plays alot smoother.
Last edited by Xyle; 03-26-2009 at 03:21 AM.
- By meili100 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2008, 08:07 AM
- By Nuluvius in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 04:04 PM
- By kazitula in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:11 PM
- By carl in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:55 PM
- By Marcus in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:15 AM