Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Python IDEs
- 11-08-2012, 05:01 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
I know this is a Java website, not a Python one, I just though you guys may know the answer to my question.
I have a friend who is starting to learn Python as his first language. He is having a real tough time compiling and running his program and is getting really confused and considering giving up as a result.
I therefore want to find an IDE for him so he can write, save and run his programs within a single windows instead of having to open lots of seperate ones for each action otherwise.
Are there any good IDE (very simple interfaces) which are primarily aimed at Python?
I know there are plug-ins for NetBeans and Eclipse but I think he will be better off with a purpose built Pythin IDE.
He will only be doing basic things so will not need anything with advanced features - it just needs to work at a basic level.
- By bob 6 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2012, 11:37 AM
- By wtfJCreator in forum JCreatorReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2012, 06:08 AM
- By cotarelo in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2010, 08:53 AM
- By detonator413 in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2009, 08:45 PM
- By sixstring in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2008, 08:27 PM