Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Programming help needed!
- 07-08-2011, 04:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Programming help needed!
Hi guys, I hope that I am posting in the correct section of the forum - as you can see I'm new so sorry for any stupid mistakes.
I am have started my final school assignment, it is going to be a basic GUI that I will create in jGRASP to organise a full round robin (everyone plays everyone) of 8 (paintball) teams. But, I am stuck with the code that will actually arrange the round robin. I have all of the team names stored in a object array in 1 class and need a way of getting them arranged in a round robin and then displayed as jLabels.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
- 07-08-2011, 05:36 PM #2
- By Bianchi60 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 05-07-2011, 07:49 AM
- By aizen92 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:53 PM
- By learning_grjava in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:35 PM
- By santa in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2011, 06:06 PM
- By yap_1991 in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:29 AM