Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-04-2011, 12:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
how to put JSAPI .jar in eclipse and use it to do sampling of human voice?
Hi all, i am newbie here and to Java..
i want to know how to put JSAPI .jar into our ecplise then used it to recognize the waveform (sampling) from our voice. Because, what i need to do is to get the decibel value of the voice.
So i am thinking if a i can get the waveform so i can calculate the decibel.
Is it possible for JSAPI to do it? If not, then what should i use.
- By crikey in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:33 PM
- By johnyjj2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:58 PM
- By johnyjj2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2009, 06:29 PM
- By junaid991 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:10 PM
- By Santhosh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 02:20 PM