Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-12-2013, 06:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Rep Power
How to find Web Service is in Running status
I am working on product, we are using a AXIS2 web services. When user click on button a web service will be called, I need to show a message saying 'Please wait...' till I get the response from web service.
How I can identify that Web service current status?( it's still running (or) done with fetching the response etc...)
It will be appreciated if I get details/tutorials with some example.
- 09-12-2013, 08:32 AM #2
- By siddharth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2013, 10:59 PM
- By mkausal in forum Apache AntReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2012, 08:20 AM
- By AutomaticCoding in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:55 PM
- By kulangotski in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2011, 12:34 PM
- By krsv36 in forum Other IDEsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 06:12 PM