Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-13-2013, 06:05 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
How a SIB can assure JWS that it understands 'mustUnderstand' header element?
Could anybody please let me know how a SIB (through JAX-WS) can show to JWS runtime that it understands some 'mustUnderstand' header element coming from Client so that there can't be any error "can't understand 'mustUnderstand' element"? Is there any annotation that can return that particular Header like handlers?
Thing to be noted is, this can be done by service side handler but there is no server side handler!
Hope, I am clear enough.
- By Ericyue in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:47 AM
- By Quirl in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2010, 11:19 PM
- By selva.bics in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2009, 03:26 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2007, 02:30 PM
- By bbq in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 05:11 AM