Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-05-2014, 07:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Rep Power
OCMJEA JEE6 P1 tutorial question 6: widgets for sale to distribution
6: A company manufactures widgets for sale to distribution. Distributors call this company when they
want to order more widgets. The company wants the distributors to send orders using XML
documents over the Internet to reduce the number of data entry personnel needed. It has no
control over the distributors technologies. The company does not want the Orders to impact the
performance of other users. You have been assigned the task of designing a new API.
Which method do you use?
A. Design the API as a Java Message Service (JMS) queue.
B. Design the API as an Remote Method Invocation (RMI) interface.
C. Design the API as a synchronous web service.
D. Design the API as an asynchronous web service.
- By dafasad in forum OCMJEAReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:18 PM
- By dafasad in forum OCMJEAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:13 PM
- By dafasad in forum OCMJEAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:12 PM
- By dafasad in forum OCMJEAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:10 PM