Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-05-2014, 07:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Rep Power
OCMJEA JEE6 P1 tutorial question 5: moving the business logic into the database
5: Your consulting company has been asked to enhance an existing application. The current
application is a two-tier system in which all the business logic is located in thick clients. You are
considering a solution that would involve moving the business logic into the server's database In
the form of stored procedures.
Which statement is an expected outcome of your proposed solution?
A. It will improve the scalability of the system.
B. It will improve the manageability of the system.
C. It will recline the amount of traffic on the network.
D. It will, in effect, turn the application into a three-tier system.
- By dafasad in forum OCMJEAReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:18 PM
- By dafasad in forum OCMJEAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:12 PM
- By dafasad in forum OCMJEAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:10 PM
- By nithinurs in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:48 AM