Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-05-2014, 07:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Rep Power
OCMJEA JEE6 P1 tutorial question 4: Changes to one component
4: You are the architect of an existing project. Making changes to one component frequently requires
making changes to many other components.
Which action would reduce future maintenance costs?
A. Redesign the configuration and deployment.
B. Add an abstraction layer between the servlets and the EJB components.
C. Convert all stateful EJB components to stateless EJB components.
D. Expose the existing EJB components as web services.
- By dafasad in forum OCMJEAReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:18 PM
- By dafasad in forum OCMJEAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:10 PM
- By Java Exam in forum OCPJWCDReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2012, 07:46 PM
- By Java Exam in forum OCPJBCDReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:51 PM