Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-09-2008, 05:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
How to change the foreground color of a disabled control
I am stucked with a problem.
My requirement is to display the selected tree item foreground color as blue color and disable the Tree(SWT.Tree).
But when the tree control is disabled, the selected tree item is not displayed in blue color. Instead it is displayed in black.
Please help me to solve this problem
- By johnt in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2011, 07:48 AM
- By carl in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2009, 01:20 PM
- By behrk2 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:54 PM
- By dave700800 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2007, 02:39 AM