Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-09-2008, 07:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Seach with a japanese charecter via get method
I have a problem with japanese charecters search.My browser locale is
English and I have a text box with a search button. I am trying to search a
Japanese word. First time I am getting the correct search result with
pagination links, via post method. If am trying to click on the next link
(Passing this Japanese character via get method.), the character gets
corrupted. Can anyone please help me to solve this issue. I am using
ConfigurationFilter.java class and using character encoding(UTF-8) code .
Thanks in advance..
Last edited by nimitha; 07-09-2008 at 07:32 AM.
- 07-10-2008, 04:16 PM #2
- By Theman in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2010, 05:12 PM
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:37 AM
- By pringle in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:23 PM
- By princy.mat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2008, 03:11 PM
- By rogermakrm in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2008, 06:07 AM