Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: code to upload a file in java
- 07-09-2008, 05:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
code to upload a file in java
I want to know how to upload a file in java.
After submitting the selected file should be copied in a folder created by us only.
I mean first we need to select a file using browse,then after submitting the selected file should be placed in a folder ,this folder should be created by us only using mkdir();
Can any one send me the code to upload a file.
Thanks in advance
- 07-09-2008, 06:35 AM #2
- 07-09-2008, 03:19 PM #3
If you're talking about uploading a file from a client's PC to a server, you'll need two pieces of code. One to run on the client's PC and one to run on the server. Sort of what FTP can do.
There are several free FTP programs you could use.
- 07-09-2008, 05:11 PM #4
No norm, What radhika wanted is to copy a file from 1 folder to another created by user in the same computer.
As i remember we have a similar kind of post already with solutions too...
She just has to do a search in different search engines with different keywords.To finish sooner, take your own time....
- 07-10-2008, 04:36 AM #5
- 07-10-2008, 04:33 PM #6
Eranga i meant to say copying files from one dir to other using java.To finish sooner, take your own time....
- 07-11-2008, 07:04 AM #7
- By tommy in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2008, 02:50 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2008, 11:52 AM
- By muralikrishna in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2008, 08:24 AM
- By jfileupload in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:04 PM
- By ShoeNinja in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 11:09 PM