Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-08-2008, 09:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Running eclipse java project on command prompt
I have one java project and that is very well running in eclipse. I have added some external JARs to that project. It performs this job- it creates connection to server, and listens to the signals from server.
My question is - how do I run that java project on command prompt?
I want to run that using ANT or simply I want to make a JAR file so I can execute JAR on command prompt. I created JAR, but it doesn't contain external jar which I added to the project. So I was not able to run that project.
Can you please tell me any of the method - using ANT or by making JAR?
Also can you be little bit more explanatory in reply?
- 07-09-2008, 08:29 AM #2
- By indikasampath2000 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2008, 07:51 AM
- By kureikougaiji in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2008, 03:01 PM
- By keshari in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2008, 04:06 AM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:16 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2007, 09:45 AM