In need of some assistance
I have been researching JAMWiki for a while now, and due to incomplete documentation I am unable to get some answers. I cannot find the answers for these questions. If any of you guys know, let me know. I don't expect one person to know all the answers, if you can only answer one it will be appreciated.
1. Does it have blog functionality?
2. Can the content be exported easily to other content management sites?(i.e. Sharepoint)
3. Does it have the ability to mark documents as confidential, with different status (i.e. complete, in progress) and with different priority?
4. Does it allow importing of external documents to create a new document or to add as a new version to an existing one?
5. Does it have the ability to form groups like project groups and teams to collaborate on the team?
6. Can it force users to follow a certain teplate or standards for writing?
7. What type of information is maintained or can be maintained for each document?
8. How many plugins are there for the wiki currently? (+/-)