Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-02-2008, 01:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Java Program To Convert A Number In To Words With Decimals
Sorry for being such a newbie.
The program will accept a double-data type input from a user. Function of the program is to convert the number inputted to its equivalent words.
12345.67 = Twelve thousand and three hundred and forty five dollars and sixty seven cents
765.43 = seven hundred and sixty five dollars and forty three cents
Oh. By the way, using the following methods on the java.lang.String is much appreciated.
- valueOf() - overload
- indexOf(String str)
- indexOf(String str, int fromIndex)
Does anybody have the idea here? :confused:
- 07-02-2008, 02:58 PM #2
- By gabriel in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2009, 04:46 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:40 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 11:01 PM
- By toad in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2007, 07:39 PM
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:48 AM