Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Proofread my Java documentation?
- 06-24-2008, 08:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Proofread my Java documentation?
Sorry if it's lame to ask this. But since my Java prof really give us the hard time in making good java documentation, we're really pissed off. (nah, kidding).
Which is correct?
The maximum numbers allowed for the first index array and for the second index array are 100818 and 160 respectively.
The maximum number allowed for first index array and for second index array are 100818 and 160 respectively.
1st index array = 100818 (MAX)*
2nd index array = 160 (MAX)*
*cannot exceed beyond the given number
Why I'm asking this? I can't afford to receive deductions because of my wrong grammars or such. Grrr. Java professor.
- By Eranga in forum NetBeansReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2010, 05:17 AM
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2008, 01:37 PM
- By mcal in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2008, 07:20 AM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2007, 10:45 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:54 PM