Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-26-2014, 10:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
- Rep Power
- 08-26-2014, 11:00 PM #2
Re: What does lined-out content mean?
It means the methods are annotated as @deprecated. This means these methods are still available, but they will be changed in name, different parameters or removed completely and should not be used anymore. You're advised to find an alternative. Usually, the JavaDoc shows what alternative method you should use.
See also: How and When to Deprecate APIs"It's not fixed until you stop calling the problem weird and you understand what was wrong." - gimbal2™ © 2013
- By Luna Lovegood in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:52 AM
- By serjant in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2009, 10:42 AM
- By neeraj.singh in forum Java 2DReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2009, 02:44 PM
- By Leprechaun in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2008, 05:02 AM