Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-23-2014, 06:59 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2014
- Rep Power
Registration Issues with JCreator
So, I have no where else to go to ask about my issues with JCreator, their support hasn't responded in months. Hopefully someone out there can help me out in anyway with this issue. Here goes nothing:
I have installed JCreator and it has been working great for about a week. It as already accepted my name and registration code. However, today, I get message prompting me to enter the name and registration code for my JCreator user license into JCreator at startup, I get a message saying "The key has been accepted, JCreator will restart now".
Then when JCreator restarts, it returns to the trial version, asking for the registration code once again. This goes into an endless cycle. I don't see what the problem is. Help!
Thanks in advance.
- By noahwhygodwhy in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:56 PM
- By noahwhygodwhy in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:47 AM
- By katrinax_caren02 in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2009, 03:46 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2007, 11:22 AM