Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-16-2014, 05:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2014
- Rep Power
Spring MVC - Java based configuration
for some time i've been trying to rewrite my XML configurated webapp into one that has Java Based cofiguration. Unfortunately ,even after going through many tutorials i've been unable to do so. Could someone point me to some useful source of information about this topic ?
- 08-18-2014, 03:12 PM #2
Re: Spring MVC - Java based configuration
Googling "spring annotations configuration" returns a bunch of results. What exactly are you confused about?
- By Monique7 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:13 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:45 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 10:06 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:17 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:38 PM