Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-12-2008, 02:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
How to read a .EML file present on Remote Desktop?
I am a java trainee working for a small software comapny,:)
I need to read a .EML File present on a Remote Desktop,
I was instructed that there wont be any java Installed on that system and I should Not do any coding on that system.
I thought of doing this using JavaMail Api, but Iam unable to figure that out how it can help me, even if it helps me to do, first of all how can i make my programm to connect to that remote desktop? How I can access its file where exactly that .EML file presents , How can I read the SUBJECT line of that .EML file? :(
So, can any body please help me with any approach and supporting info, coding etc., if you can .
Thanks In Anticipation, :confused:
- By Preethi in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 05:54 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:13 AM
- By christina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:33 PM
- By sureshsri1981 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 03:49 PM
- By Marcus in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2007, 04:08 AM