Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-06-2014, 02:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
- Rep Power
JAVA Error : JAVA(TM) Platform SE Binary has stopped working
I have installed JDK7u60-windows-x64 for my 64 bit HP m/c having Windows 7. now my C:\Java contains both JDK and JRE folder, but when i tried to check the java version post installing, its throwing below error:
C:\Program Files\Java> java -version
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -agentlib:jvmhook
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:C:\PROGRA~2\HP\QUICKT~1\
"JAVA(TM) Platform SE Binary has stopped working"...
Please let me know how to install and set environment variables to make work Java for Windows 7 64 bit m/c.
Thanks in advance..
- By mukunzi.desire in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:12 PM
- By Delinitor in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2012, 10:24 PM
- By alynutzu18 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2012, 10:31 AM
- By asd123321 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2010, 04:57 AM
- By MarcusarilliuS_IRL in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2010, 04:13 AM