Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Java Errors! Please help!
- 06-10-2008, 01:54 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Java Errors! Please help!
Okay, so I'm running an application that requires Java. And I get the same message over, and over. I've searched the internet using Google, refined my searches and still NO solution!
So I present to you, my error:
The message(Not exact):
Virtual Machine could not be created.. Press any key to continue. . .
I've tried to set up my Environmental Variables, but that did not work either.
I have the latest version of Java.
I hope to have a reply soon,
It sounds as if you are a user of an application and not the programmer of the app. If so, then you probably should go to the site that supports your application.
- 06-10-2008, 10:00 AM #3
That's new to me.....
Mr. Fubarable, have you encountered that problem before?
I would like to know about what are the possible/specific scenarios that might be the cause if that kind of problem persist...
All i can guess about that kind of problem is if he/she used an application that was compiled by an old java compiler, let say 1.1 then trying to run that application on latest version of JRE... please correct me if that doesn't make any sense at all...
PS. im not sure about what i've guessed...
Last edited by sukatoa; 06-10-2008 at 04:33 PM.freedom exists in the world of ideas
- By MrKP in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:05 AM
- By oceansdepth in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2008, 05:55 PM
- By MattyB in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2008, 12:55 AM
- By coco in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2007, 10:32 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 06:35 PM