Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-27-2014, 02:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2014
- Rep Power
Pause/unpause with single key input
Im codeing a game and im trying to impliment a pause and unpause button. in the BoardPanel class i've added the button's 'p' and 'o' to game.wait() and game.notify() (main code is in game class). however the game.wait is having issues and even if i throw interruptedexception or try/catch it doesnt work. I'd like to code it to a single button if at all possible.
your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
- 05-27-2014, 03:00 AM #2
- By mwadeiom in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2013, 07:54 PM
- By ravjot28 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 06:09 AM
- By lavanya82 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2009, 01:02 PM
- By trill in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2007, 08:50 PM