Results 41 to 41 of 41
- 05-25-2014, 07:38 PM #41Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Northern Virginia, United States
- Rep Power
Re: Importing from text file and creating objects from the text files !??
Yes you can do it. Typically, the easiest is to write out the updated contents to a new file. There may be other methods in Java which I have not explored but am familiar with in theory. I recommend you focus on getting your first part of the task to work. Then write a totally different program to practice how to update a text file. Then you can later integrate the two.
- By leszer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2012, 05:31 AM
- By leszer in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2012, 05:01 AM
- By janey4115 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2011, 01:40 PM
- By Raian in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:56 AM
- By chinolee in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:36 AM