Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: File not found where I put it
- 04-08-2014, 08:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
- Rep Power
File not found where I put it
Well I fixed my invalid path problem
Now it is telling me that my file is not found and it is exactly where I put it and told JCreator to look for it.
this is what I get:
javac: file not found: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0\docs\MyName.java
when I go manually to the address, it is there but for some reason Jcreator cannot find it.
- 04-08-2014, 09:14 PM #2
Re: File not found where I put it
Try creating a folder to hold your java files in on a path that does not contain any spaces.
Some programs get confused by the spaces in folder names like: Program Files
And it is not a good idea to put your code in the same folder with the JDK files.If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- By frank_lin2009 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2013, 04:18 AM
- By shruts in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2011, 07:50 PM
- By nandj987 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:54 PM
- By smartshahezad in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:14 AM
- By annie in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2008, 10:10 PM